Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
CST is proud to announce our Inaugural Annual Conference which will be held on 19 and 20 November 2020 at the Hilton Metropole, Birmingham. The conference will include a stellar line up of executive and governance leaders in academy and multi-academy trusts, sector leaders and policy makers.
The conference is your opportunity to reach the decision makers in academy and multi-academy trusts. We represent all the national trusts and around one in five academy schools. Our delegates will be the executive leaders and directors/trustees of school trusts. They are the decision-makers of the biggest school groups in the country. They will be keen to hear about new developments and products and services which will help their pupils and their group of schools
The cost of an exhibition stand is £1,950 plus VAT inclusive of both days. There are just 40 stands available to purchase. Ten are already reserved for our Platinum Partners.
The cost of the exhibition stand includes:
- Tickets for 2 people to attend the event and see the speakers/attend the workshops
- Lunch and refreshments for 2 people
- A 5ft trestle table, with tablecloths, and 2 chairs with space for a banner (or similar) behind
- Colour logo, 100-word profile and contact details in the conference pack
- Name and link in the conference publicity on the CST website
- One piece of literature, up to the size of one A4 sheet to be included in the delegate bags
Please contact the CST office for further information or to reserve your stand:
email@example.com / 0115 917 0142
Each of our sponsorship opportunities will offer excellent exposure of your brand to an audience that has significant purchasing power.
Five Headline Sponsors – £5,450 plus VAT
1. Programme sponsor
Maximise the exposure of your brand and sponsor the conference programme which will be given to all delegates.
2. Delegate bag sponsor
Maximise the exposure of your brand and sponsor the high-quality conference bags which will be given to all delegates and contain the conference resources.
3. Lanyard and badge sponsor
Maximise the exposure of your brand and have the entire delegation wear your logo throughout both days.
4. Drinks reception sponsor
Opportunity to brand reception area during evening wine reception. Two tickets for Annual Dinner.
5. Formal dinner sponsor SOLD
A table at the formal dinner which includes eight places. Acknowledgement during dinner speeches. Opportunity for branded A5 postcards to be supplied for display on each table. Acknowledgement of sponsorship on Annual Dinner menu.
Headline sponsorship includes:
- Premium exhibition space in a prominent position
- Promotion/logo in pre-event literature and marketing
- 100-word organisation profile within conference programme
- Full-page advertisement within conference programme/ Full page editorial within conference programme
- Sponsorship acknowledgment within conference programme
- Organisation logo featured prominently within conference programme and all designated materials
- Quotes acknowledging sponsorship which can be used within publicity
- Social media mentions acknowledging sponsorship
Other sponsorship opportunities:
Reusable water bottle sponsor- £4,500 plus VAT SOLD
Delegates will be supplied with a reusable water bottle which they can refill throughout the event. Logo/organisation name to appear on bottles of water distributed to delegates. Organisation logo within conference programme and sponsorship acknowledgment within conference programme.
Limited space available
- Quarter page advertisement within conference programme £500 plus VAT
- Half page advertisement within conference programme £750 plus VAT
- Full page advertisement within conference programme £900 plus VAT
- Full page sponsored editorial within conference programme £900 plus VAT
To find out more:
Call 0115 917 0142