Setting the highest standards for inducting Newly Qualified Teachers
NTA (formerly NIPT) was originally set up in 2013 at the request of the DfE, to provide a sector-led alternative to Local Authority NQT accreditation services.
The organisation has seen significant year on year growth and is now the largest national Appropriate Body providing its service to schools and trusts of all types and phases including a number of international school and a growing number of MATs. As an established high-quality provider of this important service, we are the “go-to” organisation, setting the standard and demonstrating good practice for the induction process.
What sets us apart from other providers?
- NTA was set up specifically to offer this as a dedicated service.
- Our robust induction process is largely delivered online supplemented by telephone support and personalised customer service.
- The service is provided at a capped inclusive cost with no subsequent add-ons, giving schools and trusts cost certainty.
- Our online approach minimises the disruption to children’s learning and associated hidden costs caused by staff being out of school.
- Our service also offers flexibility and can be tailored to meet in-house needs such as different term structures and particular individual circumstances.
- Feedback is provided on all assessments by our experienced quality assurance team.
We offer prompt specialist support, advice and training.