RM Education has been working with the National Cyber Security Centre and the NPSCC to understand how schools are approaching Cyber Security and Online Safety.
This Masterclass will help you define and implement online safety policies and processes in your school/trust, citing many of the findings from research undertaken by RM Education with the NSPCC.
This research highlighted the challenges schools and trusts face in finding robust and reliable sources of advice and guidance, and the difficulties school staff face when dealing with online safety incidents.
It will also discuss the role that technology can play in terms of both underpinning policy and actively safeguarding staff and students when online.
You will also get a preview of the new Cyber Security training package for school staff that has been created by the NCSC to help schools protect themselves from the most prevalent cyber security threats.
This session will cover:
- The issue – sharing the research findings and discussing the real challenges facing schools and trusts in keeping their staff and students safe online
- Who can help – reliable sources of online safety advice and guidance
- Making it real – practical ideas on how to bring policy and process to life in your school to keep your staff and students safe online
- Cyber Security training for staff from the NCSC – practical advice on how to stay safe online both at school and at home
- Making technology work for you – what technology is available and how to use it
This masterclass is organised by CST Professional Development Ltd on behalf of the Confederation of School Trusts (CST).
Chief Executive Officers, Chairs, Trustees and Senior Leadership Team
£250 + VAT for CST Members
£250 + VAT for Governance Leadership Programme Participants depending on funding received
£300 + VAT for non-members of CST
Governance Leadership Programme participants please use this link to sign up to this Masterclass. Upon logging in, please go to the ‘My Events’ section to view all forthcoming Masterclasses. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
By booking the venue we are committed to a certain level of costs and therefore reluctantly have to implement a cancellation policy:
- 4 weeks or less notice – no refund
- 4 – 6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- More than 6 weeks notice – full refund
Please note, the agenda/programme and speakers are subject to change without prior notice