This Masterclass will cover:
- Understanding the rationale and principles behind the new framework, with a particular focus on the quality of education
- Consideration of the curriculum research underpinning the new framework
- Engagement with and understanding the grade criteria in the new framework
- Considering your school or trust’s approach to curriculum intent, implementation and impact
- Understanding the core concepts of curriculum quality:
– the importance of subjects as individual disciplines
– using the curriculum to address disadvantage and provide equality of opportunity
– regular curriculum review
– using the curriculum as the progression model
– intelligent use of assessment to inform curriculum design
– retrieval of core knowledge baked into the curriculum
– distributed curriculum leadership
Primarily aimed at trustees, but also intended for executive and governance leaders.
£250 + VAT for CST Members and Governance Leadership Programme Participants.
£300 + VAT for non-members of CST
To be confirmed.
If you are interested in attending this masterclass please complete the on-line booking form on the right.
Invoices will be raised by CST Professional Development Ltd on behalf of CST.
By booking the venue we are committed to a certain level of costs and therefore reluctantly have to implement a cancellation policy:
- 4 weeks or less notice – no refund
- 4 – 6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- More than 6 weeks notice – full refund
Please note, the agenda/programme and speakers are subject to change without prior notice