There is increasing appetite in the sector for trusts to consider joining another trust or merging to order to create a group that is educationally and financially sustainable.
The session will cover:
- The strategic context
- Mission alignment and cultural fit – keeping the main thing, the main thing
- Building and holding trust
- Managing change
- Due diligence
- The legal process
Trustees, Trustees Boards, Chief Executive Officers.
To be confirmed.
£250 + VAT for CST Members and Governance Leadership Programme Participants.
£300 + VAT for non-members of CST
To make your booking please complete the online booking form on the right.
By booking the venue we are committed to a certain level of costs and therefore reluctantly have to implement a cancellation policy:
- 4 weeks or less notice – no refund
- 4 – 6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- More than 6 weeks notice – full refund
Please note, the agenda/programme and speakers are subject to change without prior notice