This masterclass session will explore improvement strategies across a group of schools. The research literature is still focused entirely on previous paradigm of school improvement where the mindset was that school improvement expertise existed outside schools – in school improvement services – coming in to advise on what a school should do to improve.
We are now in a difference paradigm where groups of schools are responsible for their own improvement.
Aims of the Session
This session will cover:
- The power of the group
- A new maturity model for leading a group of schools, re-framing the Hargreaves model
- Strategies for leading improvement – in particular for leading improvement in a failing school joining your Trust
Chief executive officers, headteachers, senior leaders, finance directors, school business managers, governors and trustees.
To be confirmed
£300 + VAT for CST Members and Governance Leadership Programme Participants.
£350 + VAT for non-members of CST
To make your booking please complete the online booking form on the right.
By booking the venue we are committed to a certain level of costs and therefore reluctantly have to implement a cancellation policy:
- 4 weeks or less notice – no refund
- 4 – 6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- More than 6 weeks notice – full refund
Please note, the agenda/programme and speakers are subject to change without prior notice