The cost per place is £175 + VAT for CST members for the 1st delegate, with a reduced charge of £150 + VAT for any additional delegates from the same school/trust or additional bookings placed through the trust; £250 + VAT for non-member schools/trusts; £299 + VAT for commercial organisations.
- Leading Curriculum – Christine Counsell, Director of Education, Inspiration Trust
- Leadership Improvement – Mufti Hamid Patel, Chief Executive Officer, Star Academies
- Leadership through Aligned Autonomy – Luke Sparkes, Executive Principal, Dixons Academy Trust
Practitioner-led workshops to include:
- Preparing for CIF
- How to survive, and thrive, as the CEO of a MAT in difficulty
- Leading Governance – the role of the governance professional
- Governance Leadership and Board Evaluation
- Setting Executive Pay
- Shaping the future of school buying
- Ofsted’s new proposals for MAT focused reviews
Exhibitors to include:
- Alan Patient & Co.
- Ambition School Leadership
- Browne Jacobson LLP
- Darwin Group Limited
- Lloyds Banking Group
- PS Financials
- RM Education
- Stone King LLP
Chief Executive Officers, Headteachers and Principals, Senior Leadership Teams, Finance Directors, Business Managers, Trustees and Governors
To make your booking please complete the online booking form.
By booking the venue we are committed to a certain level of costs and therefore reluctantly have to implement a cancellation policy:
- 4 weeks or less notice – no refund
- 4 – 6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- More than 6 weeks notice – full refund
Please note, the agenda/programme and speakers are subject to change without prior notice.