The cost per place is £175 + VAT for CST members for the 1st delegate, with a reduced charge of £150 + VAT for any additional delegates from the same school/trust or additional bookings placed through the trust; £250 + VAT for non-member schools/trusts; £299 + VAT for commercial organisations.
Also speaking were:
- Leading Curriculum – Christine Counsell, Director of Education, Inspiration Trust
- Leadership Improvement – Mufti Hamid Patel, Chief Executive Officer, Star Academies
- Leadership through Aligned Autonomy – Luke Sparkes, Executive Principal, Dixons Academy Trust
Practitioner-led workshops included:
- Preparing for CIF
- How to survive, and thrive, as the CEO of a MAT in difficulty
- Leading Governance – the role of the governance professional
- Governance Leadership and Board Evaluation
- Setting Executive Pay
- Shaping the future of school buying
- Ofsted’s new proposals for MAT focused reviews
- Alan Patient & Co.
- Ambition School Leadership
- Browne Jacobson LLP
- Darwin Group Limited
- Lloyds Banking Group
- PS Financials
- RM Education
- Stone King LLP
Chief Executive Officers, Headteachers and Principals, Senior Leadership Teams, Finance Directors, Business Managers, Trustees and Governors.