Recent government attention on the competencies of individual board members has lacked a genuine focus on the Trust Board as a corporate entity.
While the competence of individual trustees is important, the overall competence of the Board is crucial to improving outcomes for children and young people.
Aims of the Session
This session will cover:
- An overview of effective governance at board level
- Strategies for how to build your board
- Effective board evaluation
Chief executive officers, headteachers, senior leaders, finance directors, school business managers, governors and trustees.
To be confirmed
£300 + VAT for CST Members and Governance Leadership Programme Participants.
£350 + VAT for non-members of CST
To make your booking please complete the online booking form on the right.
By booking the venue we are committed to a certain level of costs and therefore reluctantly have to implement a cancellation policy:
- 4 weeks or less notice – no refund
- 4 – 6 weeks notice – 50% refund
- More than 6 weeks notice – full refund
Please note, the agenda/programme and speakers are subject to change without prior notice