Advocate: The organisation that speaks for school trusts
- An organisation that will stand up for school trusts and the education sector.
- A powerful confederation which advocates for the public benefit of education.
- An effective voice in influencing policy.
- Promoting and sharing the benefits of structural partnership, based on emerging evidence.
Connect: Joining up leadership across the system
- Connecting executive and governance leaders to ministers, regulators and influential policy makers.
- Creating access to a network of executive and governance leaders, including peer brokerage.
- Connecting executive and governance leaders to what they need to know.
- Leading policy formation with and on behalf of executive and governance leaders.
Support: Supporting executive and governance leaders through high quality professional services
- Professional development designed uniquely for executive and governance leaders, including a certified governance leadership programme
- Bespoke in-house training designed to the Trust specification.
- Sector-led advice and guidance for executive leaders and the Trust Board.
- An Appropriate Body designed specifically to meet the needs of school trusts.
Strong foundations: Developing a resilient organisation and long-term financial sustainability
- A resilient organisation with appropriate systems, policies and procedures.
- Membership increasing year on year and a strong record of retaining almost all of our members.
- Diversified income and a strong and resilient business model. .