- An organisation that will stand up for your Trust.
- An effective voice in influencing policy on your Trust’s behalf.
- A powerful confederation which advocates for the public benefit of education and has ethics at the heart of leadership.
- Promoting and sharing the benefits of structural partnership, based on emerging evidence
- Connecting executive and governance leaders to ministers, regulators and influential policy makers.
- Connecting executive and governance leaders to each other through supporting the creation of local/ sub-regional networks, including brokerage so you find the help you need when you need it.
- Connecting executive and governance leaders to what you need to know through a fortnightly email direct to your inbox.
- Professional development – delivered with a small number of carefully selected and highly credible partners – designed uniquely for Trust executive and governance leaders, including a certified governance leadership programme.
- Support for trustees and executive leaders when you face difficult decisions or challenges, or when things go wrong.
- Sector-led advice and guidance for executive leaders and the Trust Board.
We know that your needs will change as your organisation changes – and that different kinds of organisations need different things at different times. Therefore in addition to the ten points above, we will support you through key transition points and at times of change.
FOR MAINTAINED SCHOOLS
– STAYING, FORMING OR JOINING
We will support you through the conversion process at the point you decide this is the right path for you.
If you decide to stay in the maintained sector, we will keep you informed so that you make the right decisions for your school at the right time.
If you decide to form a trust, we will help you manage the conversion process keeping first thing first – your focus on improving educational outcomes and your values.
If you decide to join a trust, we will help you stay in control of the conversation so that you make the right decision for the children and community your school serves and you choose a trust that supports your values.
FOR STAND ALONE AND EMERGING TRUSTS
– FORMING, JOINING OR GROWING
If you decide to form a multi-academy trust, we will support you to convert your stand-alone trust to a multi-academy trust, putting vision and values at the heart of your journey.
We will also help you to develop comprehensive growth plans and to consider how your executive leadership and governance arrangements need to grow with your trust.
FOR MEDIUM-SIZED AND LARGER TRUSTS
– GROWING AND CONSOLIDATING
As you grow, there are key transition points at which you need to do the next level of thinking – we will help you navigate each of these.
There are points in a growth journey where consolidation becomes important – this may be a decision that your trust needs to pause in its growth journey or that you need to consider integration with another trust. We will be there to advise and support.